- INFOGRAPHIC: The Militarization of our Police Forces. Know your rights.
- ATF agents impersonated landlord with power company, report says. Remember, this is the bunch that burned down a church in the 90s and lied about it under oath.
- Mom suspended from school over Common Core protest. Yes, the mother, not the child.
- Eric Holder wants gun owners to wear ‘smart gun’ bracelets. Maybe they’ll come in colors, depending on the type of gun – I’m thinking yellow and pink, perhaps.
- Classified Nuclear Weapon Drawings Missing at Labs. But don’t worry, your private data is safe at the NSA vault in Utah. There’s no way the NSA would fail to patch their servers there against Heartbleed.
- Cities to Carpoolers: Sharing Your Car is Illegal, We Will Seize Your Cars. It isn’t your property if you can’t do with it what you want.
- LAPD officers tampered with in-car recording equipment, records show. Nothing to see here, literally.
- Social Security, Treasury target taxpayers for their parents’ decades-old debts. KNOW YOUR PLACE, PEASANT!
From the mind-your-own-garden dept.:
- Oregon criminalizes permaculture; claims state ownership over all rainwater – ponds and swales restricted – jail time for violators. Those sewer and water fees have to be preserved, you know.
- Code Enforcement Cites Kids’ Garden for Overgrown Head of Lettuce. They should have seen the zucchini I grew last year.
- Jonathan Fleming, convicted in killing despite vacation alibi, freed after 24 years (video autoplay warning). No word on lost wage reparations.
- EMPIRE STATE REBELLION: Hundred of Thousands of New Yorkers Refuse To Register So-Called “Assault Weapons” Ahead Of April 15 Deadline. The people are saying Molon Labe nice and loud. If the state wants them, they should remember that the perimeter they establish around any given raid target can have a perimeter drawn around it.
There’s also a big hullabaloo going on in Nevada over a rancher and where his cattle graze. I’ll have more on that tomorrow.
Desire Liberty. Seek Freedom. Make Independence.