Click your heels Dorothy, it’s time for the news.
No Longer Free
- The Dragonslayers is not supposed to be a real-life story, it just sounds like one: Idaho Family Terrorized by Midnight Paramilitary Raid
- Out: Hugs are better than drugs. In: Hugs are much better than sweet treats. USDA to Grandparents: Read Government Bedtime Stories to Encourage Healthy Eating. Same mindset, different words.
- US requiring back-up cameras in cars by 2018. No word if there will be a feature for auto-upload to the NSA.
- Thousands of artifacts removed from rural Indiana home: “However, the FBI was careful not to say whether they believed the man, Don Miller, had knowingly broken any laws. The FBI’s aim is to catalog the artifacts and return them to their countries of origin.” So how did they get the warrant?
- Albuquerque protest over police shootings turns to ‘mayhem’. And why shouldn’t they, if the police are going to kill you if you’re not a threat? No, I’m not talking about that execution, the other one. No, the other other one.
- Marijuana black market still thrives in Colorado, where pot is legal: because taxes (an extra cost) create a black market (cost avoidance). Duh. Just ask any New York smoker.
Desire Liberty. Seek Freedom. Make Independence.