Here’s the 2004 nickels and the 2004 quarters. Yes, I am hoping to get a roll of the two nickel types, as well as all 10 of the quarters, but a few questions first. What is with the cow on the Wisconsin quarter? I know they like dairy products, but that is … interesting. And on the Texas coin, what else would you expect but the giant star? Michigan is so original. Florida and Iowa look interesting, but not spectacularly so.
- Big surprise: Kerry appears to be lying about foreign endorsements. Unless, perhaps, he means the remaining members of the Axis of Evil.
- Turns out you can’t see the Great Wall from outer space.
- Mountain Lion Hunt Gathers Pride of Protestors – Interesting phrase, interpreted multiple ways. AZGFD is out there trying to protect the Canyon users, and this is the thanks they get. Better that they do it now instead of after someone dies.
- U of A Tuition Increase – Now we know where the Anatomy class is going to get their arms and legs.
- Never. Not in a million years. Not at all, not for me.
- Al Qaeda may not be involved in the Spain attack after all.
A few choice excerpts from this article.
A BRITISH captive freed from Guantanamo Bay today tells the world of its full horror – and reveals how prostitutes were taken into the camp to degrade Muslim inmates.
Jamal al-Harith, 37, who arrived home three days ago after two years of confinement, is the first detainee to lift the lid on the US regime in Cuba’s Camp X-Ray and Camp Delta.
The professional, respectful lack of bias shows itself once again. “Regime”? That tired screed is as infantile as it is spiteful.